Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome Fellow Shrimpers =)

Shrimpin ain't easy and I have personally come a long way since my first red cherry shrimp.   Many shrimpers take a different path to the dedicated shrimp tank, but we all end up with our noses to the tank staring at these little beauties.

This blog will be a collection of the valuable resources I have found to be useful in this shrimping expedition, as well as articles and information about everything related like aquatic plants and tank tech.

I hope you find the site useful and if you have anything you would like to submit about shrimp, like pictures, or questions you had, feel free to message me.

Thanks for reading and Happy Shrimpin!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff man, looking forward to reading up on some more articles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Matthew! Coming very soon :)

    ReplyDelete